Skip to main content

Beat Beat Drums! Beat Beat Drums!

 


Beat Beat Drums! Beat Beat Drums!

Through the Upanishads -Through Satasloki - Shine as self evident Sat 

Disseminate the knowledge - Develop inner growth - Insulate the body mind sense 

Beat Beat Drums! Beat Beat Drums!

Through the Brihadāranya Upaniṣad- Through Yagñyavalka and Mytreyi 

Teach the truth once again - Riches don't come in the way- Riches don't give it away

Beat Beat Drums! Beat Beat Drums!

Through ṣravanam -Through Mananam -Through Nididhyāsanam

Clear the doubts, vagueness and errors

Beat Beat Drums! Beat Beat Drums!

Through Śāstra -Through Guru - Through Sampradāya

Reveal and revel in absolute reality 

Beat Beat Drums! Beat Beat Drums!

Through the distinct beats reveal the continuity

Reveal the string through the invisible symphony 

Beat Beat Drums! Beat Beat Drums!

Connect the beads of beats through the string

Exist, knowledge Limitless  and that is Sat-chit-ānanda

Beat Beat Drums! Beat Beat Drums!

Cross the boundaries of names, forms, colors and fragrances,

Cross the boundaries of Time, Space and place

Beat Beat Drums! Beat Beat Drums!

Brahman is the one who beats the drums !

Brahman is the one who hears the drums !


Swamini Svatmavidyanandaji class  Satasloki 63 a 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Just Be ( Summa Iru)

Just Be (Summa Iru)  As I sat in the weekly satsangs on Ramana Maharshi, Bhagavan’s question echoed within me: “When are you coming to Tiruvannamalai?” That question did not remain a question for long. It ripened itself. The long vigil of Maha Shivaratri, chanting the Ramana Tamil parayanam and the 26th chapter of the Ribhu Gita, deepened the saṅkalpa into something steady and irreversible. After a week-long Vedanta camp in Rishikesh, the journey unfolded almost on its own. Flights were booked. A car was arranged from Chennai. For the first time, plans were made not for the world or family, but for the Self. And in that sincerity, something remarkable happened: the universe did not resist. No one in the family objected. It was as if life itself stepped aside. Despite war and unrest disrupting travel across the world, when asked, “Are you still going?” the response arose effortlessly: “If it has to happen, it will.” In the bustle of Rishikesh, the mind wandered through sense objects...

Exit from Abhimanyu Syndrome

Exit from Abhimanyu Syndrome Should I sleep away from the drama of the world, Or awaken to the stillness in which it appears? Should I wake up from the dream of the waking state, where name and form parade as truth? Or accept them as they are? Should I stop attempting to rewrite the script of life? Or engage in the scenes of the play with a playful attitude? Should I stop projecting a personal movie, Or recognize that I am the light that makes all images possible? Should I reject the world as a mere phenomenon? Or release identification with body and mind? Should I rest in the wisdom of internal calmness ? Should I be that mystical Swan  meandering gracefully in the water  abiding in self right now? If not I, Who will see this? If not now, When will this seeing occur? Who am I is the question of Viveka What am I up to is the question of Vairagya When there is nowhere to go, and nothing to attain, I dwell in these questions, not seeking answers, for the questions themselves are...

Discharge Summary - from the ward of Ignorance

Patient Name: Jijñāsu Admission Diagnosis: Samsara (chronic cyclical identification with nāma–rūpa–karma) Hospital Course: Prolonged, recurrent, self-perpetuating Final Status: Free — here and now DISPOSITION: Discharged to Self. FOLLOW-UP: None. PATIENT INSTRUCTIONS: Oh dear patient, Take food as medicine. Hunger, like an illness, arrives, lingers, and leaves. Eat in measure, not too much, not too little, not for delight, not for the tongue’s applause, but for full nourishment. Do not trouble yourself over which antibiotic is prescribed amoxicillin or azithromycin. Leave that to the Doctor who treats you. And leave to nature what arrives on your plate, poha or oatmeal, receive it, and take only what is needed. Oh dear  Jijñāsu  , If there is no sepsis, no cancer, no trembling heart in crisis, you do not seek a hospital bed. In the same way, if there is no desire for lineage, wealth, or fleeting fame, why admit yourself into samsara? Step out of name, out of form, out of t...