Skip to main content

Saddharshanam- The journey from Samsara to jñana

    மங்கல வெண்பா -2

    மரணபய மிக்குளவம்  மக்களர ணாக 

    மரணபவ மில்லா மகேசன் - சரணமே 

    சார்வர்தஞ்  சார்வொடுதாஞ் சாவுற்றார் சாவெண்ணஞ் 

    சார்வரோ சாவா தவர் 

    பதம் பிரித்தல்  

    மரணபயம்  மிக்கு உள அம்மக்கள் அரண் ஆக 

    மரண பவம்  இல்லா மகேசன் - சரணமே சார்வர்

    தம் சார்வொடு தாம் சாவுற்றார்; சாவு எண்ணம்  

    சார்வரோ சாவாதவர் 

मृत्युञ्जयंमृत्युिभयाश्रिताना

महंमितर्मृत्युमुपैितपूर्वम्।

अथस्वभावादमृतेषुतेषु

कथंपुनर्मृत्युिधयोऽवकाशः॥२॥

mṛtyuñjayaṃmṛtyubhiyāśritānā

mahaṃ-matir-mṛtyum-upaiti pūrvam।

atha svabhāvād-amṛteṣu 

teṣukathaṃpunar-mṛtyu-dhiyo'vakāśaḥ॥2


The journey from Samsara to jñana


The limited being is wanting

The fear of death is daunting 

The separation creates anxiety

The duality creates a sense of piety


Devotee is born from the fear

Surrenders in panic to the dear

The fundamental relationship is discovered

Simple conscious devotee is uncovered


Lord Shiva is the winner of mortality

Who protects everyone in totality

With devotion all roles are played

Just like a beggar actor in a role play 


The axe of knowledge removes the attachment

The superglue Ahankara undergoes detachment

The notion of body mind sense complex is dropped

The wrong identifications are completely chopped


The sublated Ahankara holds on to devotee status

Devotee has to be dropped from the Mandala lattice

There is no protection needed for anyone 

No second thing to fear from someone


There is no need to be saved

As there is no one is enslaved  

As the last frontier gets dismantled

Graduation happens as though channelled.

Swamini Svatmavidyananda Class -3 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Just Be ( Summa Iru)

Just Be (Summa Iru)  As I sat in the weekly satsangs on Ramana Maharshi, Bhagavan’s question echoed within me: “When are you coming to Tiruvannamalai?” That question did not remain a question for long. It ripened itself. The long vigil of Maha Shivaratri, chanting the Ramana Tamil parayanam and the 26th chapter of the Ribhu Gita, deepened the saṅkalpa into something steady and irreversible. After a week-long Vedanta camp in Rishikesh, the journey unfolded almost on its own. Flights were booked. A car was arranged from Chennai. For the first time, plans were made not for the world or family, but for the Self. And in that sincerity, something remarkable happened: the universe did not resist. No one in the family objected. It was as if life itself stepped aside. Despite war and unrest disrupting travel across the world, when asked, “Are you still going?” the response arose effortlessly: “If it has to happen, it will.” In the bustle of Rishikesh, the mind wandered through sense objects...

Exit from Abhimanyu Syndrome

Exit from Abhimanyu Syndrome Should I sleep away from the drama of the world, Or awaken to the stillness in which it appears? Should I wake up from the dream of the waking state, where name and form parade as truth? Or accept them as they are? Should I stop attempting to rewrite the script of life? Or engage in the scenes of the play with a playful attitude? Should I stop projecting a personal movie, Or recognize that I am the light that makes all images possible? Should I reject the world as a mere phenomenon? Or release identification with body and mind? Should I rest in the wisdom of internal calmness ? Should I be that mystical Swan  meandering gracefully in the water  abiding in self right now? If not I, Who will see this? If not now, When will this seeing occur? Who am I is the question of Viveka What am I up to is the question of Vairagya When there is nowhere to go, and nothing to attain, I dwell in these questions, not seeking answers, for the questions themselves are...

Discharge Summary - from the ward of Ignorance

Patient Name: Jijñāsu Admission Diagnosis: Samsara (chronic cyclical identification with nāma–rūpa–karma) Hospital Course: Prolonged, recurrent, self-perpetuating Final Status: Free — here and now DISPOSITION: Discharged to Self. FOLLOW-UP: None. PATIENT INSTRUCTIONS: Oh dear patient, Take food as medicine. Hunger, like an illness, arrives, lingers, and leaves. Eat in measure, not too much, not too little, not for delight, not for the tongue’s applause, but for full nourishment. Do not trouble yourself over which antibiotic is prescribed amoxicillin or azithromycin. Leave that to the Doctor who treats you. And leave to nature what arrives on your plate, poha or oatmeal, receive it, and take only what is needed. Oh dear  Jijñāsu  , If there is no sepsis, no cancer, no trembling heart in crisis, you do not seek a hospital bed. In the same way, if there is no desire for lineage, wealth, or fleeting fame, why admit yourself into samsara? Step out of name, out of form, out of t...