Skip to main content

Quintet of declaration

Quintet of declaration 



I can be anywhere 

because I am everywhere 

I can do any work 

because I do no action

I can be anyone 

because I am every one

I am the beginning and 

I am the ending 


I am there in all time zones

I am there beyond skin and bones

I am there beyond the three states 

I am full and free without any gates

I am there in all the objects 

I am here as the subject 


I am the sentience shining everything 

I am the light shining everywhere 

I am the air that I breathe 

I am the food that I eat

I am the sky where the plane moves

I am the land where it lands


I am the awareness in this body 

I am the consciousness in every body 

I am the stillness that flows

I am the knowledge that glows 

I am the inaction in action

I am limitless with no section


I am the fire that purifies 

I am the source that sprouts 

I am the water in the ocean 

I am the destroyer of all notions 

With the grace of Guru’s words

I declare in these five verses 

I am the ultimate refuge 

for all the dead end pursuits


 

Inspired by Manisha Panchakam audio recordings of Swamini Svatmavidyanadaji 

Comments