Skip to main content

Happy Unbirthday!




I am birthless.

 I am deathless.

I am aware of the body. 

It ages and feels groggy.

I am aware of the mind. 

All I say is, oh never mind!

I am aware of the senses. 

They jump out of the fences.

I am aware of the intellect.

It never likes neglect.

I am aware of the emotions.

They evolve out of subjective notions.

I am aware of the ego.

 It is the one which is very hard to let go. 


Body is a tool of action and cognition.

I am the conscious being who wields it.

Body is a breathing statue.

I neither pamper it; nor neglect it.

Body is a field of pain and pleasure.

I respect it as a sacred trust of nature.

Body ages with time and finally perishes.

I am the awareness in which everything shines.


Mind is historic, I am the true existence.

Mind is an appearance; I am the true being.

Mind is limited to the body; l am limitless and whole.

Mind is time bound; I am the joy that is ever timeless.

Mind swings between past and future, I am the being in the eternal now. 


I am the space where it rains.

I am the space where the sun shines.

I am the space with no boundaries.

I am the space that needs no travel itineraries.


I am, not because I think.

I am, just I am.

I am, not because of perception.

I am, because I am.

I am not a concept.

I am the reality.

A Very Merry Happy Unbirthday!


           

 



Comments