Skip to main content

Being at the Bay




Being at the Bay


Surf above the waves of involuntary breaths

Surf above the waves of voluntary  thoughts

Surf above the waves of past memories

Surf above the waves of future plans


Surf above the waves of packer and mover

Surf above the waves of doer and enjoyer

Surf above the waves of seller and buyer

Surf above the waves of renter and leaser


Surf above the wave of Doctor

Surf above the wave of Professor

Surf above the wave of sleeper

Surf above the wave of dreamer


At this moment of understanding,

At this moment of contemplating,

In the light of wisdom, 

now and here,

all waves calm down,

Ignorance and illusion disappear


Sun shines at the still bay,

I wake up from waking state

I wake up in the waking state

I transcend all three states

I just be

Comments