The Sacred Syzygy
Infected by ignorance subtle and deep,
I wandered through births with no lasting sleep,
Suffering through samsara, searching for release,
I roamed everywhere longing for peace.
As the Earth stands directly between
the Sun and Moon in a straight line,
I gracefully encountered the Guru,
the radiant Full Moon, serene, sublime.
Ever luminous and whole,
gently pushing from without,
while pulling from within,
a knowing light that clears the night
and ends the reign of ignorance.
The fullbright scholar of the cosmos,
shining even when the Sun is veiled,
breaking the shackles of time,
The all pervading radiant knowingness,
dissolving the constraints of space,
The eternal essence of everything,
eroding the boundaries of object hood.
The non-dual ultimate reality,
not separate from
God, Guru and the Self,
guiding far beyond
the confines of ‘me and mine’.
Now all that is,
is the Self alone,
whole, complete,
eternal, free,
the One in whom all beings be!

Comments
Post a Comment